Recruitment Process Outsourcing (Permanent Placement Assistance)
Through our relationships & network, we are the connectors. We refer top technical and professional services candidates to incredible places to work in the Tampa Bay Area. Put our Network to work for YOU!
What is Recruitment Process Outsourcing?
Recruitment Process Outsourcing is a form of business process outsourcing (BPO) where an employer transfers all or part of its recruitment processes to an external service provider. In all cases, RPO differs greatly from providers such as staffing companies and contingent/ retained search providers in that it assumes ownership of the design and management of the recruitment process and the responsibility of results.
Why we're different?
Seems like there is a different staff augmentation company that pops up each day. We simply aren't one. We leverage the relationships we have on both the client and candidate side to make referrals that lead to a job match made in heaven!
Why choose us?
Not only are we equipped with over 15 years of combined Business Development, Sales Management, Marketing and Social/Networking experience within technology companies but we also have been tied into the technical community just as long. They do say, it's all about who you know...
How does it work?
It's simple. If you're looking for someone to be a direct hire for you, give us a call or send us a message. We will refer you the right candidate and prove why they are the ultimate fit. We are connectors and our craft is providing top talent candidates to the right company. If you're looking for the next perfect career get in touch, let's start the relationship now.
Who We Are
Collaborative Technologies of Tampa Bay, Inc brings an extensive network of quality connections and business resources to both our client companies and candidates. Clients choose us because we embrace their growth strategies and culture to present the best candidates. Candidates choose us because we can match their skills and desired growth path with stimulating opportunities. We can truly say we know our candidates. We've met all of them, we have attended user groups and events with them, and we've invested time to establish a relationship with them. So we can ultimately understand what the RIGHT culture and position looks like.
CT of TB's senior level team has over 15 years of combined experience. Our entire careers have consisted of working for technology companies! Together, we've been very well networked and involved in the community allowing us to have the elite network we have…let Collaborative Technologies of Tampa Bay put our network to work for you!
Here are some of the organizations and groups that we continue to be involved with, most now for several years:
- Tampa Bay Tech Events & #collabtb — Organizer
- Tampa Bay Business Owners (TBBO) — Member
- Startup Grind — Supporting Partner
- The Iron Yard - Advisory Board Member
- Bar Camp Tampa Bay — Volunteer
- App Camp Tampa — Promoter/Volunteer
- Tampa Bay CodeCamp — Promoter
- Sarasota BarCamp
- StartUp Weekend — Volunteer
- Ignite Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay I.T. Socials, Sharing & Comparing - Previous Organizer
- Entrepreneurs Network - TBTF
- The Engine Network - TBTF
- Windows Phone User Group
- TampaDev/Quarterly Hackathons — Volunteer
- WITI Tampa (Women in Technology International) — Previous Board Member
- GIT (Girls in Tech) — Board Member
- Keiser University, Tampa Campus — Advisory Board Member
- Java User Group, Tampa Chapter
- Tampa Bay Technology Forum (TBTF) - Steering Committee Member
- Greenhouse / 1 Million Cups
- IT Pro Camp
Via our network we can refer the following types of professionals for Direct Placements...
- Developers including .Net/C#, .Net/VB.Net, Java, PHP, Ruby on Rails, UI, WordPress, Mobile (Windows, iOS, Android), and more...
- UX Professionals
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Customer Support Specialists
- System & Network Engineers
- Technical Architects
- Sales Professionals
- Sr. Business Development / Account Management Professionals
- Marketing, Social Media, SEO, or Brand Management Professionals
- Sales Managers
- IT Managers
- Technical Executives
Companies we partner with come in all sizes, and industries....the most important requirement is that they have a unique and fantastic culture to offer our candidates!
We work with organizations where we understand the culture and the skill-set needed. This is the key element to finding perfect candidates that fit that profile.